Shamanic Sound Intensive
Shamanic Sound Intensive Spring 2018 @ Hidden Lake Retreat
Facilitated by Dr. Lauri Shainsky, Associate Teacher and Healer, LightSong School of Shamanic Studies, & Hidden Lake Retreat, Inc.
April 6-8, 2018
Workshop hours: 6:30 pm Friday evening through 5 pm Sunday
Residental: Includes tuition, meals & lodging. $485
Commuters: Includes tuition, lunches and dinners. $300.
Returning students: $425/$275
This intensive designed to immerse people in spirit-guided sound healing. Whether you are seeking to add sound to your toolbag of skills or to accomplish some healing, you will have the opportunity to surrender into a spirit-filled, safe container with other like-hearted people and explore the magic of sound. Healing and learning happen simultaneously.
The Intensive is designed to help people:
- Expand their abilities to use their sacred voice for creating shifts in consciousness and well-being, and setting intentions into motion
- Be a clearer and more open channel for bringing power and wisdom to Earth
- Connect more deeply with the spiritual realms and utilize the messages coming from them
- Be more open to receiving and transmitting healing sound &
- Bring more creative power and manifestation into their daily lives through sound &
This workshop is fully experiential and will facilitate your learning, your healing, and your expansion in shamanism and sound healing. We will be doing a lot of dyads and triads, ceremony and experimentation. This is a completely hands-on exploratory experience. Ceremony, initiations, good nourishing food, community, laughter and nature all contribute to your fulfillment through learning and healing. Journeying skills are highly recommended but not required.
My style of facilitation is spontaneous, spirit-directed according to what they notice about your needs, non-hierarchical, fun-loving, and supportive.
New material will be presented so people who have attended past intensives will absolutely learn new things!!!
Register by clicking here
Also offered in Oct.