LightSong Shamanic Licensed Master Practitioner Program (Falcon)
The purpose of the Shamanic Licensed Master Program is to establish and maintain standards for people practicing shamanism in the 21st Century, and to arm people with the means necessary for becoming successful Shamanic Practitioners. This program is designed to institute qualification and review procedures to ensure practitioners completing the program are well-rounded shamanic healers and are feeling successful in their personal development.
We are currently not accepting applicants at this time. Please contact the Program Director, Margie McMahan (email@example.com), for more information.
The ultimate goal of the Shamanic Licensed Master Program is to produce quality practitioners to represent Shamanic Practitioners in a professional manner. Toward this goal, LightSong is committed to:
- establishing professional standards and fostering the continued meeting of these standards;
- providing opportunities for growth amongst practitioners;
- promoting the careers of excellent practitioners as a nationally-recognized school, and
- providing quality training materials and ongoing practitioner learning opportunities.
In order to establish professional standards, LightSong’s Shamanic LMP is designed to:
- help candidates to develop a more thorough understanding of Shamanism and all of its applications;
- foster a supportive, mentoring environment and training ground for Practitioners to learn from their experiences with clients and spirits;
- institute qualification and review procedures to ensure practitioners completing the program are emotionally balanced and are effective practitioners,
- promote and uphold a Code of Ethics to ensure that all our practitioners serve others with the highest possible integrity, are cooperative rather than competitive, and operate with ethical business-savvy, and
- assist in the development and promotion of new techniques in 21st Century Shamanism and Energy Medicine™
Provide a powerful forum for investigating new knowledge in shamanism;
- provide models for advancements in the business and career as a shamanic practitioner, and
- promote friendly cooperation between shamanic practitioners and teachers toward the goal of healing ourselves and planet earth through the use of 21st Century Shamanism and Energy Medicine™.
LightSong Licensed Master Practitioners: